Author Topic: Giant Hole for MMO'ers  (Read 400 times)

Offline Bear

• Administrator
  • "Is that my Beer?"
    • View Profile
Giant Hole for MMO'ers
« on: February 15, 2018, 01:22:38 AM »
There is currently a Giant Hole out there for MMO'ers. We are lacking a much needed AAA MMO and there are a few in development that MIGHT fill the gap but until then we should look on the bright side and take advantage of some of the other things going on!

Age of Conan has placed an Event Server up that will remain until mid May. They also have reduced Content pack Prices by 75% and dropped Patron Costs.
I have been playing the Event Server and it is packed! Not just the initial wave when it opened a few weeks ago but ALL LEVELS and ALL ZONES. To be honest it can be a pain in the but questing with all the players but a nice change and AoC is a GREAT game!

SWTOR has just announced that IF you were a Patron at any time and log in before Feb 28th that you will get 1 month Patron for Free!
SWTOR is another GREAT game. I highly recommend it if for nothing else the Story line ROCKS!

Right now everyone knows there is a big hole that needs to be filled and some of our past AAA MMO's are taking advantage of it and that means great gaming for us!  8)