Author Topic: Age of Calamitous December 2nd Update  (Read 135 times)

Bear

• Administrator
  • "Is that my Beer?"
    • View Profile
Age of Calamitous December 2nd Update
« on: December 05, 2017, 05:12:05 PM »
As the Age of Calamitous Mod continues to improve there are some unfortunate side effects.  With the December 2nd Update they added new rooftop components but unfortunately this required the existing components to be destroyed. There seems to be no way to recover the building progress that we lost.
We can either continue and rebuild or preform a server wipe.
I am looking for any input.

The Pippi Mod for some reason is now not letting us use any type of chat feature. I will look into that and possibly remove that mod.

calyvega

• View Profile
Re: Age of Calamitous December 2nd Update
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 06:17:28 PM »
pippi has been a problem on other servers also im ok  without it, but will a server wipe correct anything? i could rebuild from scratch i have done so many times. each time i start over i learn something new. so if you want to wipe thats fine. on another topic, are there any other players on this server?, its seems pretty barren ,a pvp server would need  other peeps tyo fight lol. bear yuo are the only other peep i have seen on the server lol

calyvega

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 06:19:20 PM »
ill work on my mic also

Bear

• Administrator
  • "Is that my Beer?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 06:39:39 PM »
A Mic is always a great thing to have. So much better than typing!  :)

The reason I suggested a wipe was that the last time this happened I was unable to rebuild the structure without destroying certain parts that were not removed such as Doors and crafting stations. Thralls actually caused a problem as well with rebuilding.
The only to get to some of these things that need picked up or destroyed is by Ghosting in Admin Mode and I really rather not do that.
As far as the other players that were here it seems they stopped playing when we picked up Pippi. We have not had the greatest luck since we put that mod in lol  ;D
I think a wipe would be the best with posting in a few forums that we have an Age of Calamitous Server that has been freshly wiped. May bring in a few peeps.

I removed Pippi and now Global Chat is working fine.
Since you do not mind I will be doing the wipe actually as soon as I am done with this post!  ;)

At least this way we can communicate in game incase you want to farm Demon Blood or something  :o

SMF

Teknoromi

SMF Links

1. XHTML
  2. RSS
  3. WAP2
  4. Smf Destek