The purpose of this is to provide information that will enhance the gaming experience of players new to our Server and Mod Settings. As we introduce new settings more threads will be made with Guides for New Configurations.
Server Settings and Mods
PvP with NO Raiding
Pippi Mod and The Age of Calamitous Mod
This configuration is perfect for Builders and Solo Players! We keep PvP turned on not only so players can duel to test Builds but it makes grouping for Dungeons a bit more challenging as you can damage other members of your Dungeon Group if your blows are not well placed!
Builders can benefit from the Huge amount of possibilities added by the Calamitous mod as well as the Thespians and Glorbs added by the Pippi mod! These will be explained later.
Solo players will be able to complete ALL CONTENT with the increased level cap of 100 and the end game gear provided by the Calamitous Mod!
These two Mods work very well together as Pippi Mod pays you in game currency and also allows you to purchase Kits with that currency that contain items from not only the core game but the Calamitous Mod!
In this server configuration we allow you to set a "Home Location" and teleport back to it any time you like even if you are over burdened!
Things to know!Loyalty Tokens
- Loyalty Tokens are a form of currency from the Calamitous Mod. There is a Vendor that you can craft that sells items that you can only get with loyalty tokens.
- The way you receive your loyalty tokens is to access the Pippi Mod Kit Menu by typing /kit in game. Scroll through the kits until you reach the Loyalty kits and claim the ones you are eligible for!
- There are 6 types of Loyalty kits, Daily, Weekly, Level 25, Level 50, Level 75 and Level 100. The Level specific ones you can get only one time.
There are three types of currencies in this game. The Pippi Currencies that are ONLY in your virtual wallet and can be viewed in game by typing /wallet and the Calamitous Currencies, the loyalty Tokens described above and the a system of Gold, Silver, Bronze and Tin Coins that can be looted in game or traded for at a craft-able vendor.
- Pippi Currency in your Virtual Wallet can be used to purchase Kits. You earn this currency over time as you play the server. The kits that require Pippi Currency are Cosmetic Items used for building such as Thespians the custom Non Combat NPCs that can inhabit your base or City or Glorbs the Custom hidden light sources to really put your base design over the edge! You can also purchase non Elite Cloth Armor Sets for you or you captured non crafting Thralls!
- Calamitous Currency can be looted off of NPCs, Crafted, gained throug selling gathered resources to a crafted NPC or just gathered when picking up plant fiber and stone from the ground. This currency can be traded up or down at a crafted NPC, for example you can trade so many Tin Coins to get a Bronze Coin or you can trade a Bronze Coin and get Change in Tin Coins.
These Coins can be used to purchase Calamitous Crating Supplies, Decoration Items, Clothing and Weapons
Most of these items crafted or purchased can be moved so if you they can be taken from a Temporary base to your final base when you are ready. If the option to pick up is grey'ed out then try to repair the item as damaged can not be picked up or up graded.Game Plan!
Here are a few things that I wish I knew off the bat!
Home Sweet Home
- When you start and at the beginning of every day you log on the FIRST thing you do is type /kit and claim your Daily Reward Kit and if you can your Weekly Reward Kit. AS soon as you hit levels 25, 50, 75 and 100 get your level kits!
- There are two things that you absolutely need from Loyalty Rewards after you craft your vendor, #1 Ruby Pickaxe and #2 Large Backpack. The pickaxe harvests a SICK amount of all materials and the Backpack is a head item that increases your encumbrance by 30
- You will want to save up 100 Loyalty AFTER getting the Axe and Backpack and Trade it for Gold Coins BUT DO NOT LOOSE THEM by dieing a stupid unreachable death or having them stolen! Now you have all the coin that you need to work with the other Calamitous Venders. I would suggest that you purchase from the weapon Vendor the Wardens Axe and DO NOT enhance it until you have Advanced Damage kits. It is a hard hitting axe, 90 some damage and it stuns like a Hammer! Helped me Solo several of the bosses that can be stunned like Black Keep and Frost Keep.
Having the option of choosing or moving your Home location by typing /sethome just adds a quality of life enhancement to this game that is unreal, combined with the crafted Map you can build ANYWHERE and have full access to EVERYTHING this game has to offer!
To use first /sethome where you want your home to be then type /home to be ported back there! You can even do it overburdened! Just do not get to used to that, we do not set it up that way for all our server configurations, just this one!
This should be all that you need to hit the ground running and get the most out of this server configuration! If you have any problems or questions, as always give me a shout!