Register

Multi-Game PC Gaming Community

DbD Gaming

Author Topic: Want to start playing Conan Exiles  (Read 313 times)

Offline BGAOC

• Love playing games on bgaoc.com
    • View Profile
Want to start playing Conan Exiles
« on: February 19, 2019, 09:45:43 AM »
Hello everyone!
Want to start playing Conan Exiles, can you give me some advices for "good" start in this game?

Thanks!

Offline Bear

• Administrator
  • "Is that my Beer?"
    • View Profile
Re: Want to start playing Conan Exiles
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 03:27:07 AM »
Hello everyone!
Want to start playing Conan Exiles, can you give me some advices for "good" start in this game?

Thanks!

Hey there!
I assume that you are talking about playing on our Server as it has custom Mods.
If so here is some starting advise for both our server settings and CE in general!

Our Server Settings
  • Start farming Bosses Early! Bosses have nearby Chests that contain some pretty great gear and Crafting mats. They are tiered according to the Boss difficulty and respawn in 30 minutes!
  • Claim your Rewards from Kit Selection! There are Loyalty Token Rewards given at certain levels, 5, 10 , 15, 25, 50, 75 and 98 so use the /kit command to claim them as soon as you can. DO NOT LOOSE THEM!
  • Get a Loyalty Vendor NPC up and purchase Ruby Pickaxe and Large Backpack ASAP!
  • Coin can be farmed by chopping up dead Human NPCs!
  • Get a mine going ASAP!
  • As soon as your able tame a mob of Captain Rank and gear it up! They will be able to help you fight Bosses and even tame other Companions if you equip with a bludgeon and place in a safe spot!
  • Oh and almost forgot the most important! Use command /sethome to choose your home location and command /home to return there!

CE in General
  • Build as soon as you can to have a safe spot to stash your loot. I am not saying build your endgame base but more like a small outpost that is well hidden and easy to protect
  • Crafting is a GREAT way to level! XP does however slow down when you out level what you are crafting.
  • Multiple furnaces help speed things up as well as a small camp near a resource rich area
  • Tamed Cats are a great pet as they inflict Bleeds!
  • Gold and Silver Coins can be farmed in the Jungle in Treasure Chests. Around Shipwrecks are a great place to find them!
  • The Armor set from the Black Keep should be crafted to make survival in the volcano easy as it has increased heat resistance. Killing the Boss is not needed just run in and click the glowing tablets on either side of him and that's it!
  • Barrows King is an easy way to farm Demon Blood!

I am sorry I could not think of any more off of the top of my head but I hope this helps!
If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Offline BGAOC

• Love playing games on bgaoc.com
    • View Profile
Re: Want to start playing Conan Exiles
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 07:37:50 AM »
Thanks man! Will Try it out on weekends!