Author Topic: So Sad  (Read 305 times)

Offline Bear

• Administrator
  • "Is that my Beer?"
    • View Profile
So Sad
« on: April 24, 2018, 06:29:36 PM »
The last re-sub date left the server pretty sparse. I fear that the next one will be worse.  :'(
It is such a shame that Trion had to mess with the XP and Difficulty of the game. It was fine the way that it was and I think we all understand that our skills are all jacked up because when the game went from 50 cap to 60 cap, rather than create a viable part of the tree for 50+ they stretched the existing part out. I can deal with that  but all things in combination I believe are too much for the average player to deal with.
I am still sticking around and available if needed for just about anything but most of our regulars stopped playing. Galt opted to remove hist main from our Guild to pursue greened pastures and I wish him luck . I have been around enough to know that no matter how many times you Guild Hop it does not change the fact that game is depopulating at an Epic speed.
This is a series of self inflicted wounds that are such a train wreck it is hard for me not to keep my eyes on it.
The most recent "WTF are you thinking?" moment occurred just last week when I was waiting in long PvP Queues to help with our Guild Quest when Trion announced that they were Nerfing the Mount Drops in PvP Chests!  ???
Great! Queues are long already and now the people who only were queuing for the CHANCE of a mount drop in a chest have no reason to Queue  ::)
......like I said ..... TRAIN-WRECK!    :-[
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 07:52:16 PM by Bear »

Offline Myro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: So Sad
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 06:38:29 PM »
This is disappointing  as finals are on the second and I was looking forward to playing

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Offline Bear

• Administrator
  • "Is that my Beer?"
    • View Profile
Re: So Sad
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 08:23:28 PM »
Yeah that sucks man it was soo good at launch of Prime but once people started getting 40+ the game nose dived. Trion sticks to there guns and rather let it crash and burn instead of make the needed fixes that the players are screaming for.
That "My way or the High Way" attitude goes both ways. Nobody is forcing anyone to give their money to Trion and for sure Trion is not the only game in town.  8)