So at this point of time other souls should becoming viable to the damage you're currently doing with this spec, and they will eventually surpass it completely as you level. Now I would recommend you keep this spec for about 5 more levels maybe more though itís up to you.
I will personally changing this spec into Pyromancer for the future of this guide.[SIZE="3"]So here is when you reset your soul points and choose your new spec:[/SIZE]40 Pyromancer, 12 Stormcaller, 1 ElementalistSpent Soul Points:
- 5 points in Ignition (Pyromancer) to reduce the cast time of Fireball to 2s and increase the range of damaging abilities by 5 meters.
- 3 points in Fiery Concentration (Pyromancer) to avoid pushback on Fireball while in Warfronts or during heavy incoming aoe damage.
- 3 points in Burning Focus (Pyromancer) increasing single target damage by 6%.
- One point into Burning Bonds (Pyromancer) providing a root ability once Unbreakable Bonds is specíd into.
- 3 points in Stoke the Flames (Pyromancer) increasing the damage of Fireball and Cinder Burst by 6%.
- One in Flicker (Pyromancer) to provide a quick jump to a new location, depending on where you are facing forward.
- 3 points into Innate Fire (Pyromancer) to increase the bonus damage increase Internalize Charge provides by 6% and the stack count to 6 stacks.
- One point in Fire Storm (Pyromancer) to give you an aoe ability.
- 3 points into Improved Flame Bolt (Pyromancer) to make Flame Bolt increase your damage for 10 seconds.
- One point in Pyromancer's Blessing (Pyromancer) to make any damaging Fire ability to cause Cinder Burst to become instant, basically making Cinder Burst usable now with in the main rotation.
- One point in Wildfire (Pyromancer) to allow you to have some kind of Fire ability to use while moving or kitting an enemy, however it does require to be proc'd first to do that.
- 2 points in Pyromancer's Vengeance (Pyromancer) to increase the chance that Cinder Burst becomes instant, but more importantly allows you access to Pyromancer's Fury later on.
- 5 points in Pyromania (Pyromancer) increasing the damage of Fire abilities based on your Spell Power.
- One point in Heat Wave (Pyromancer) to make you cast Fireball super fast for 15s every minute.
- One point in Flash Burn (Pyromancer) making your interrupt Scorch stun any enemy for 5s, though cannot stun the same enemy again for 45s.
- 2 points in Spark (Pyromancer) make that 1.5s global cooldown after any ability be reduced to 1s.
- 3 points into Pyromancer's Fury (Pyromancer) makes Fireball usable in the rotation, so long as you have the stacks of Pyromancer's Fury to use up.
Abilities:- Pyromancerís Armor
- 5 points in Storm Energyís (Stormcaller) to giving you 10% more Spell Power.
- 5 points in Cyclogenesis (Stormcaller) to increase crit chance by 5%.
- 2 points into Conductive Medium (Stormcaller) increases your damage by 2% per stack. However it does require the use of Charge consuming abilities such as Internalize Charge to keep it active and it stacks to max while out-of-combat.
- One point in Biting Cold (Elementalist) to increase crit chance by 1% per point spent.
increases Fire damage by 6% and allows Pyromancer's Blessing/Vengeance/Fury to trigger, without Pyromancerís Armor
you canít use your main abilities.- Fireball
your main damaging ability to use that accounts for about 30% of your damage.- Flame Bolt
a slight jolt of damage and increases your damage for 10s, and can be used for movement from time to time.- Countdown
a delayed damaging ability useful for building stacks of Pyromancer's Fury and later on will become a very important part of you damage.- Cinder Burst
your mini nuke ability once it becomes instant.- Inferno
doesnít require the 1s global cooldown before it can be used so once the enemy is below 40% health Inferno
can be used every 10s without interference. - Fire Storm
allows you to channel aoe damage in a specific location.- Raging Storm
your filler ability if you run out of Pyromancer's Fury stacks in order to cast Fireball
while everything is on cooldown.- Thunder Shock
is another filler ability if you run out of Pyromancer's Fury stacks and allows you to deal damage if you need to move around.- Internalize Charge
boosts the damage of your next 6 abilities by 16%, does cost Charge to use though. - Heat Wave
an awesome ability to use if you just have Fireball
to cast allowing to burn the enemy to death in seconds, however it does require at least one stack of Pyromancer's Fury before using.- Burning Shield
provide a shield to shield you from some of the incoming damage that might or will hit you.- Scorch
your only interrupting ability to stop cast time abilities from completing like Fireball on the enemy, or to stun an enemy as they start to use the heavy damaging abilities, or to stop them from running away.- Burning Bonds
to stop an enemy from moving.- Burn
disable the enemy preventing them from dealing damage or doing healing or anything other than moving.- Flicker
allows you teleport to a new location a few meters away to avoid damage.- Ride the Wind
is your run away ability if you want to quickly depart your current location, does cost Charge to use.- Cerebral Flare
allows you to channel your mana back if you run out, later on during endgame content you might find this a waste of time during combat so you might what vials that provide mana once you get up to that level.Macros:
#show Flame Bolt
cast Flame Bolt
cast Thunder Shock
cast Burning Shield
cast Break Free
#show Heat Wave
cast Heat Wave
cast Thunder Shock
cast Burning Shield
cast Break FreeRotation:Flame Bolt
) > Countdown
) > Fireball
x2 (Cinder Burst
Have Pyromancer's Armor
active before you do damage.
Keep Flame Bolt
and Cinder Burst
If you have Pyromancer's Fury stacks use Fireball
, if not channel Raging Storm
or use Thunder Shock
Keep Internalize Charge
active on yourself on yourself, so when you consume the last stack press it again.
When Cinder Burst
become instant use it right then and there.
For Heat Wave
use it whenever you want to deal a lot of damage to an enemy while your standing in one spot, you can use Flicker
to move if they move out of range or root them before you start Heat Wave
You can build stacks of Pyromancer's Fury with Fire Storm
before you enter combat if you have time.At this point I want to introduce Kalerts to you to help keep track of specific abilities, this is a very useful addon that you can use at any level however for this guide it most important now that we have gone deep into Pyromancer.
The addon is called karuulalert which you can download from http://www.curse.com/addons/rift/karuulalert
Before I give you the code to get tracking abilities here's some tips.
You have Sets which match the number of Roles you have so if you have 3 Roles you can have Set 1 track buffs for your 1st Role then Set 2 track buffs for your 2nd Role and so on.
If you go through all the Sets you come across Sub Sets which allows you track abilities no matter what Set you are using.
So in short use Sets for your Roles and Sub Sets for Boss Mechanics.
Karuulalert also need to learn abilities if you need to make new Kalerts, it needs to be scanning while you play.
I'm giving you a complete Set of Kalerts for Pyromancer, two Kalerts have bee disabled as they aren't needed right now.Karuulalert:
KA::A1/ikeNqdkluPmzAQhf8Kb31LbWLAyE/mpu5LtVql6kukaAJDQDWwst2V6OW/17BRmnRpl63New Soul Point:
- Your first point goes into Flame Volley (Pyromancer) give you a very damaging channel ability.
- One point into Accelerant (Pyromancer) causing Countdown to increase how much damage is done to the enemy.
- One point in Biting Cold (Elementalist).
- 3 points goes in Accelerant (Pyromancer) making the enemy take a total of 10% more damage from you.
- One point in Biting Cold (Elementalist).
- 2 points in Fire Starter (Pyromancer) removing the cooldown from Countdown allowing Accelerant to place on new enemies right away.
- 3 points into Burning Fury (Pyromancer) increasing your crit chance by 2% per point spent.
- 1 points into Improved Bolt (Pyromancer) making Fireball more crit friendly.
Level 50Abilities:- Flame Volley
is a massive amount of damage over 3s and another massive amount right after you complete the channel.- Fulminate
does cost Charge however deal massive amount of damage.Level 51 to Level 60:
- Another 2 points into Improved Bolt (Pyromancer)
- One point in Incinerating Flames (Pyromancer) reducing the damage you take while using Heat Wave.
- 2 points into Wildfire (Pyromancer).
- One point into Smolder (Pyromancer) improving your damage on the enemy if you have Countdown active on your current target while channeling Fire Storm.
- One point into Chain Reaction (Pyromancer) making Countdown trigger damage on all the enemies when you current Countdown expires while you were channeling Fire Storm them.
- Now the 3 and final points into Ravenous Flames (Pyromancer) giving access to the last root abilities!!!!!!
Level 60Abilities:- Searing Bolt
deals damage and triggers Countdownís damage on the enemy, allowing you cast Countdown again.- Fusillade
channels Fireballs at the enemy far faster than Heat Wave ever could dealing a massive amount of damage in 2.5s.