Author Topic: Magelo on Site!  (Read 685 times)

Offline Bear

• Administrator
  • "Is that my Beer?"
    • View Profile
Magelo on Site!
« on: March 06, 2018, 03:57:20 PM »
Magelo Tooltips and search bar have now been installed on our site!  :)
The Tooltips are very easy to use just type in the exact name of the item, skill, player or whatever you want to link. Highlight it and press Ctrl + Space and select the exact match!
Whisperwood Edge
Same thing with Players and Guilds!  :P
Perfero
It also has an auto complete feature Say you want to link the Savage's Leather Tunic. Just type in Savage's then Ctrl + Space and select the Tunic and this is the result.
Savage's Leather Tunic
Easy Peezy!  8)

You are also able to contribute to their database just by registering with Magelo, installing Magelo Sync and allowing it to run in the background when you play Rift!
*I think there is a bug for Windows 7 that you must Have your Rift Client set to 32 bit for Megelo Sync to work. I will look into that.
 :-\
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 12:36:33 AM by Bear »

Offline Bear

• Administrator
  • "Is that my Beer?"
    • View Profile
Re: Magelo on Site!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 12:32:21 AM »
IMPORTANT RE: Magelo Sync

At this point it is unknown as to if Magelo is going to support characters on the Prime Server. So until this is cleared up. I WOULD NOT recommend running Magelo Sync unless playing on an Original Server!
Everything else will be working fine and I will be able to obtain all of the Data we need from the guild.xml files generated by Rift
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 12:34:28 AM by Bear »

Offline Myro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 01:45:20 AM »
o thats cool

Offline Bear

• Administrator
  • "Is that my Beer?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 12:14:59 AM »
IMPORTANT RE: Magelo Sync

At this point it is unknown as to if Magelo is going to support characters on the Prime Server. So until this is cleared up. I WOULD NOT recommend running Magelo Sync unless playing on an Original Server!
Everything else will be working fine and I will be able to obtain all of the Data we need from the guild.xml files generated by Rift

OK Magelo is now working for Rift Prime!  :)