Author Topic: I think Pippi Mod is a keeper  (Read 536 times)

Offline Bear

• Administrator
  • "Is that my Beer?"
    • View Profile
I think Pippi Mod is a keeper
« on: February 21, 2018, 06:59:17 AM »
    When we started using it the only features that I was looking at was the upgraded Chat system and the Admin tools. Since then they have made this the best mod I have seen for the game and it is not completed yet!  8)

Some of the features that can be allowed for ordinary players:

• The ability to Customize Chat, Chat Windows, Tabs and Audible alerts
    • The ability to set "Home" for fast Travel back to the desired location. This can have no restrictions or be regulated.
    • The ability to Warp to pre-set locations created by the Admin. This can be regulated.
    • The introduction of Thespians, Thralls that you can position any way that you like to populate your city. They can be outfited and even use any emotes in the game
    • NPC Spawners which can be used to make certain NPCs, Human or Animal spawn in a specified area and have a specified roaming area, respawn times and much more.
    • The ability to obtain pre-built kits containing Armor, XP, Stats, Materials, Weapons, Armor, NPC Spawners, Thralls, Thespians and more!
    • A currency system where you earn coin for playing or even while you are off line.
    • Use of Home, Warps and getting Kits can Unlimited, limited by times used or limited by charging currency!

There is so much more and so much more on the way!  I am sure you can see why Pippi makes a great game sooo much better!  :)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 03:50:03 PM by Bear »

Offline Bear

• Administrator
  • "Is that my Beer?"
    • View Profile
Re: I think Pippi Mod is a keeper
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 03:52:12 PM »
And who would not LOVE an Admin tool like this?!
The final warning before a ban is issued just to let them know that you mean business ...... Striking Down With The Hand of Crom