Things got awful quiet around here!

Off Topic General Discussion
Bear
Site Admin

Things got awful quiet around here!

Post by Bear » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:23 am

Yeah I guess that the grind of Revelation Online was a bit much for the crew. Speaking for myself, I just could not deal with the HUGE holes in questing where you had to grind ALL daily quests for three days just to go from 55 to 556 so you can do three quests and then settle in for a week long grind to the next story quests.

Conan Exiles was pretty fun but the game is in early access and once you get a base built then there is pretty much nothing to do until new content arrives and that has been about a month so we have been sparsely playing that.

Crowall has crazy access limitations where it seems one weekend I can play the next several I am left out because of the package I have. I do not expect that game to take off for us until it gets further along in development.

One game I have been playing around quite a bit in has been TSW or The Secret World. It is an old game but will be re-releasing some time this year as Secret World Legends. If any one is interested in playing around with that let me know.

Anyhow, just putting it out there that we are still around just not committed to a game at the moment. Site and TS will continue to be kept up.